Monday, June 27, 2011

BWW/Upline Tool Refund Policy

I am posting an anonymous commenter's comment as a separate post.

"On May 20, my credit card was automatically charged for the next quarter (until Aug 20)for $50+ for the Bww TV and Webspace package .It was around this time when I decided to not do the business anymore. So, I missed cancelling that service and was charged ... anyway, that is fine and usual business practice ... However, next thing I noticed is that immediately my Website and BWW TV service stopped working even though I had paid until Aug 20!! I contacted Bww and they said that the service cancels immediately upon cancellation! Now that is not how businesses operate ... the so called "traditional" businesses that BWW puts down so much would either give me a partial refund or at least continue my service until the date I have paid for it!! I don't know where I can report a business practice like this .

No comments:

Post a Comment