Chances are your upline is promoting a leadership event to you. Here are some tips for you:
(1) If it is a PV based leadership and if you do not have enough people to back up the PV, then do not buy the products and stock up at home. It will soon become a habit.
(2) If it is a structure based leadership, do not fake any PV checks, SOTs, legs at functions or numbers at functions. If your upline says it is OK to attend the leadership, be man/woman/couple enough to say NO. If you sit in that leadership, you will lose your self image.
(3) Never buy anything on credit card and get into debt for any leaderships.
(4) If you did not re-qualify for a pin, do not keep going to those leadership events that you may be qualified for. Have the guts to tell "No, I will attend after I re-qualify."
(5) If your upline is reaching for some pin, then be extra careful. They may take advantage of any leaderships to achieve their pin goals.
QUALIFY RIGHT FOR EVERY LEADERSHIP EVENT. You will have enough money to cover the expenses and will really have fun. Else you will spend money for faking your pin/numbers/SOT and then spend more money to attend the leadership and will lose your self respect in the process!!!